Whether you’re in the inspiration or creation stage of your project, talking about art is hard! I find it most helpful when my clients can answer the following questions and provide their own digital artifacts.
- Please provide the urls of up to web SIX sites that you think are most like the ‘style’ or ‘image’ you would like for your web site. Be specific if you like the site’s colors, text layout, or other ideas you have.
- Are there existing graphics, logos, photos, images for the site?
- Do you have a color scheme in mind?
- Would you like to have any animated graphics, text or video on your web site?
- Would you like to have any sound or music on your web site?
Looking at stock photo sites or ‘best of’ websites are a good way to get inspiration when building a website. Pop your targeted keywords into Google and look at the sites that come up. Why do you think it works or doesn’t work?